Creating a great call-to-action can be tricky but then if you know your customers it can be fun too. It is very important to have a call-to-action in every email when you start an email campaign and also on each webpage. When a visitor is browsing your website it should be easier for him to click on the call-to-action button.
In this post 5 important ways are discussed to strengthen your call-to-action to acquire potential customers –
1. Create concise Subject Lines: There is difference in reading a book and online reading. The online readers do not spend much time on reading the content. The span of attention is very low. Create short and crisp subject lines. The subject line should not consists of spam words select appropriate keyword which grabs the reader’s attention.
2. Consider using Buttons: Creating simple call-to-action buttons have proved successful. Experiment with button shapes. The button colors can be contrast to color of emails to make striking to the audience.
3. Get the Language right: Your email should talk to the readers rather than just plain simple text. Your language should be confident, assertive and persuading. Your email language should persuade your readers to click on the call-to-action button.
4. Avoid Distractions: Much discussed point- Keep it Simple! Do not make emails fancy with distracting colors, fonts and huge images. All these can hurt the reader’s eye and it will lead them to delete your mail.
5. Make it Newsworthy: Research news pertaining to your industry, sign up for RSS feeds, and visit Google Alerts for daily ideas on spinning news into creative call to action.
These 5 are not just 5 ways, there are many more ways to make your call-to-actions better. For more updates on call-to-action look out for this section.