There is a simple five-step process in putting a successful permission-based emailmarketing campaign in place.
1. Start using permission-based email software as IntelliContact Pro that allows you to easily create newsletters, automatically mange subscribers, unsubscribes bounces and view reporting statistics like opens and clickthroughs.
2. Decide on the type and frequency of email communication you will be sending. We recommend sending at least a monthly newsletter.
3. Add a sign-up form to your website so you can start collecting subscribers and import any existing lists of subscribers that have already requested your communications.
4. Create a good email template by using provided within the email software, having your in-house team create one, or using the custom design services of the email software company.
5. Develop quality content for your newsletter or message and send it out to your list. Continue sending your newsletter, announcements, or promotions, with consistent frequency.
By providing quality relevant content you will succeed in keeping your brand mindshare at the front of your customers and cement strong relationships with your subscribers.